The following catastrophe resources and information provide recommended references for tracking, latest developments, and information about natural catastrophes. Find resources about earthquakes, storm tracking, reinsurance industry blogs, and more.
Hurricanes & Typhoons
- Hurricane & Typhoon Resources - Find resources on Atlantic hurricanes, Pacific typhoons, disaster preparedness, and related topics.
- Japan Earthquake Tsunami - Included are expert insights from EQECAT, including CatWatch Catastrophe Reports, a post event report, online briefing, and news items and resources related to the M9 Tohoku Offshore Earthquake and tsunami.
- Global Earthquake Clustering - Apparent global clustering of damaging earthquakes is raising concerns that our planet might experience even more catastrophic tremblors in the near future. EQECAT experts have been studying these events and have published their insights and perspectives.
- CatWatch Catastrophe Reports - EQECAT's CatWatch provides critical event information before, during, and after natural catastrophe events.
- Subscribe to CatWatch email alerts to receive CatWatch Catastrophe Reports directly to your inbox.
- Re/insurance Industry Resources - Find re/insurance industry associations, information and related topics.
- Global Warming Resources - Find global warming and climate change resources.